[CentralOH] Upcoming meetings, talks and speakers.

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Mon May 6 02:14:31 CEST 2013

Hi, Katia!  I'm so glad you made it!  ... and sorry I had to arrive late
and rush out early at the end, darn.  But I hope it was a good meeting for
you!

Will I see you at PyOhio?  Would you like to try speaking there?  I wrote
up a blog post about how you don't need to be an expert to give a talk, and
I'd be happy to help you out... not twisting your arm, just saying.  :)