[CentralOH] Socket library for Python 2.7?

Brandon Lorenz blorenz at gmail.com
Mon May 6 03:29:36 CEST 2013

Tulip mentions that it is Python 3.  :(

But looking at the accreditations at the bottom:

Apart from PEP 3153 <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3153>, influences
include PEP 380 <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0380> and Greg Ewing's
tutorial for yield from, Twisted, Tornado, ZeroMQ, pyftpdlib, tulip (the
author's attempts at synthesis of all these), wattle (Steve Dower's
counter-proposal), ....

I am now pursuing Tornado.

 Thanks, Mark!