[CentralOH] DoJo (Special Edition) on Sat, May 11

iynaix iynaix at gmail.com
Sat May 11 04:34:11 CEST 2013

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to inform you that there
will be a DoJo at Yin Yue Restaurant, 1236 East Hudson Street tomorrow (May
11) at 1pm.

A couple of us are having lunch there, and decided to label it a DoJo. The
restaurant has free wifi, so the most important base is covered.

I'm also required to inform you that an old marathon runner will likely be
present tomorrow, although have no idea what that means.

Here's the meetup.com page for reference:

http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/118837072/

Cheers,
XY