[CentralOH] Volunteer Question

John Santiago jdsantiagojr at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:10:40 CEST 2013

Are you guys still looking for volunteers for the adult and youth classes?
And also for contributing to doing a tutorial.....

Who do I need to talk to, or where do I need to go?

--
This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.