[CentralOH] Python Parsing Puzzle

Nick Albright nick.albright at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:53:08 CET 2014

Oooo!  I like puzzles! :)

This isn't at all safe for public usage/non sanitized formulas, BUT...  I'd
parse out each group.  And then once I have a group, I'd parse out each the
master formula, and the H1-H4 formulas.

And since they are nearly in python ready format, I'd do a little
manipulation (like converting "TanH" to "math.tanh") and have python "eval"
it for me!

Dirty Laundry Proof of Concept can be found here:   (Uses the supplied data
file as input)

http://pastebin.com/JNFFXSjJ

(Next step would be to generalize the H1 - H4 bits/stop hard coding, and
stop the "copy and paste" pain :)

Peace!
 -Nick