[CentralOH] Python Developer----Charlotte, NC.

Prashanth prashanth.akula at rsrit.com
Wed Feb 5 18:34:54 CET 2014

Job Title:      Python Developer

Job Location:   Charlotte, NC.

Job Duration:   6-12 Months Contract(Extendable)

Education Qualification:  Bachelor's Degree

Responsibilities

*        As a Python Developer you will work on a global multi-functional
project team which combines technical expertise in languages such as C # or
Java, with a deep understanding of our business and its competitive
environment.

*        Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.

*        Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.

*        Employ the latest mindset techniques such as agile development to
deliver solutions in order to succeed.

*        Be exposed to exciting technologies such as Python, Flask
micro-framework, MS SQL Server and SSIS/SSRS to name a few.

*        Design and build dynamic user interfaces to support business
analytics.

Requirements

Our goal is to attract and develop talented people who share our passion for
solving problems and relish in building solutions to see them exceed. We
want to work with people who are team-players, strong analytical thinkers
and have excellent problem solving skills along with technical abilities in
particular these areas Python development, SQL Server, JavaScript, REST web
services and Relational Databases.

Additionally, you may have already demonstrated an interest in technology
with a commitment to keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies
experience in object oriented development, good comprehension of data
structure, or algorithms.

Please provide me the below details if you are interested in this position

Full Legal Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Phone:

Email:

Education:

Visa Status:

Visa Expiry:

W2 or C2C:

Total Years of Experience:

Relevant Experience:

Currently on Project:

Availability:

D.O.B:

Last 4 SSN:

Availability to start after interview:

Rate/Salary Offered:

Reference:

Name:

Designation:

Email:

Mobile:

Name:

Designation:

Email

Mobile:

Prashanth Akula

Sr. Resource Manager

Work No: 248-630-0048.

Email: Prashanth.akula at rsrit.com <mailto:Prashanth.akula at rsrit.com>

Reliable Software Resources Inc

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

Reliable Software Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age
or any other basis as covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely
on qualifications, merit and business needs.