[CentralOH] Python GUI

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue Feb 11 23:07:35 CET 2014

Thanks for the tip on Kivy. I did get the impression that it was geared to mobile / touch, but what was interesting is that one of the demos was controlling an external device, which is what my hobby proramming will be. The one hitch I found was that there was no installer for Windows XP. My hobby (ham radio) computer is currently an old XP cast off. It's worth upgrading, but it works fine for everything else I do with ham radio.

Mar