[CentralOH] Columbus, Ohio - Python Developer opening (up to $125, 000)

Kaleb Dumot kaleb at integritypowersearch.com
Fri Oct 3 13:47:57 CEST 2014

Good morning!

My client in the arena district in Columbus is looking to add 2 software
engineers to their team. It is a team of polyglots. They have launched a
SaaS platform 4 years ago and have close to 30 enterprise level clients
now.  My client is cash flow positive and is changing a 1 Trillion dollar
industry.

Are you open to setting up a call with me to discuss their technology and
the role I am thinking of you for?

*What they offer you: *
*-*Being challenged every day

   - -Earning a great salary (VERY flexible and based on experience level)
   - -Flexible hours
   - -Work from home flexibility
   - -Equity Options
   - -Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
   - -Loving what you do every day
   - -Learning, growing

*Background that we are looking for:   *

   - -Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent
   professional experience
   - -5+ years experience in software development
   - -Experience in Python
   - -Web Development, HTML, CSS and JavaScript experience
   - -Demonstrated proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and Design
   - -Advanced SQL Scripting
   - -Strong written and verbal skills
   - -Proficient with all phases of software development
   - -Self-starter with ability to deliver goals with minimal direction
   - -Ability to work under tight schedule constraint
   - -Comfortable in coming up to speed with new technologies in a timely
   manner

They look for engineers that can facilitate and effectively communicates
ideas in a persuasive manner and engineers willing to take actions that
directly influence others to create buy-in, gain trust, and motivate
actions in others without damaging relationships. In other words, a
self-starter. There are not going to be spec’s handed to you for you to
work on. You will need to be creative and have excellent out of the box
problems solving skills.

--
*Kaleb Dumot  *
President and IT Recruiter

*“Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions based on values rather
than personal gain"*