[CentralOH] 2014-09-29 會議 Scribbles 落書/惡文?

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Oct 9 19:02:47 CEST 2014

And so it came to pass that from from that day hence he should be called
"Ella Flower".

A couple of things I didn't get to in my Ansible talk... you can have basic
"for" loops in the YAML files, for example:

  - name: Install packages for all systems
    yum: name={{ item }} state=present
    with_items:
      - tmux
      - iotop
      - htop
      - vim-enhanced
      - zip
      - unzip
      - wget
      - lsof
      - bash-completion
      - dstat
      - ntp
      - dos2unix

And because Ansible understands state, you can add "handlers" that only get
called if the task is actually run/updated. So for example, in the below,
if the ssh config file is changed on the system, it will restart ssh:

tasks:
  - name: configure ssh to increase security
    copy: src=files/sshd_config dest=/etc/ssh/sshd_config owner=root
group=root mode=600 backup=yes
    notify:
      restart sshd

... other tasks ...

  handlers:
  - name: restart sshd
    service: name=sshd state=restarted

You can get pretty complex, this is just a simple example.

And yes, tawodi can fly.