[CentralOH] Data Science with Python -- Friday, May 1

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:05:23 CEST 2015

Anybody else closer to Dayton than Columbus should know about the Dayton
Dynamic Languages User Group: dayton-dynamic.github.io.  Because I'm
president there's virtually always significant Python content.  :)

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Kurtis Mullins <kurtis.mullins at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I didn't realized you lived this far away from everyone else too. I live
> in Centerville -- just South of Dayton!
>
> I miss out on just about everything because that's a pretty big haul to
> attend short get-togethers when you consider kids, work, etc... :)

Totally understood - that's the one and only reason I'm rarely seen at
COhPy personally.  If we had a quick train or something to get me to
Columbus... (ahem)

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com