[CentralOH] Data Science with Python -- Friday, May 1

pybokeh pybokeh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:56:58 CEST 2015

Oooh want so badly to attend, but sadly I can't!  Have a safe trip for
those going.

BTW, on a related note, saw that Yhat came out with a GUI editor tailored
for doing data science called Rodeo (
http://blog.yhathq.com/posts/introducing-rodeo.html).  Looks a lot like
RStudio (http://www.rstudio.com/products/RStudio/).  Would be neat to test
drive Rodeo while at the data science workshop at Indiana.  Yhat also makes
a plotting package called ggplot which I like a lot, but sadly doesn't seem
to get much in the way of support.  I wish the word gets out more about
ggplot and thus more people would support it at their github site.

- Daniel