[CentralOH] Data Science with Python -- Friday, May 1

Peter Carswell pcarswell.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:14:54 CEST 2015

Hello, John. There is a second python group that meets in Columbus every
Friday, at the Panzera on North High. It is comprised of people who
regularly attend the monthly meeting, and is fewer in attendance. Perhaps
you might try to organize a similar group?

Many of the presentations are posted on Github. I would suggest a good
start would be Eric's talk the last meeting on using data to play music ...
searh 'Eric Floehr Sonification'.