[CentralOH] Dojo: Monday, Not Friday

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 14:30:14 CEST 2015

The next dojo will be on Monday August 10, 6pm-9pm
at the usual place (Panera 4519 N High).

The Clintonville Panera location has worked well for us, but
someone reserved the meeting room for Friday nights for the rest
of the year, so we will be changing something.
There is no day of the week that is consistently available.
We have several options. Amongst those:

1. Meet out in the open Friday evenings at Clintonville Panera.
2. Meet in the community room when we can, on inconsistent days.
3. Meet somewhere else on a consistent day.