[CentralOH] February Monthly Meeting -- Go for Pythonistas

Basil Mohamed Gohar bgohar at osc.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:33:09 CET 2015

I regretfully cannot attend tonight's meeting, most likely, but I hope
it goes well and I look forward to seeing you all again at a future meeting.
Basil Mohamed Gohar, Web & Interface Applications Manager
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone: (614) 688-0979
email: bgohar at osc.edu