[CentralOH] This Monday, January 26 is the January Monthly Meeting

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Fri Jan 23 15:12:53 CET 2015

Please RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/220005006/

We will be at Pillar and Intellovations will be supplying pizza and some
sides this month so if you are coming, please RSVP. There will be
vegetarian and gluten-free as well as meat options.

   Informal meetup starts at 6pm, with presentations and Q&A starting at
6:30pm.

   In this meeting:

   Jan Milosh will present on using webdriver, requests, BeautifulSoup, and
pickling to scrape business contacts off a web site.

   Jim Prior will present a few interesting things he's learned.

   Eric Floehr will present a lightning talk on command-line Python.

   If there is still time (we will adjorn promptly at 8:30pm if not before)
we'll open up for other lightning talks.