[CentralOH] Python Hack night, tomorrow, wednesday.

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 27 04:36:17 CEST 2015

On Tue, 26 May 2015 12:05:16 -0700, timothy spencer <smashing_good_show at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know a Python programmer, Hermann Singh, and he is having a hack night at his
>
> Here is the information and address of his office:
>
> 6:30 on Wednesday. 7913 Station St

Worthington? Northern Franklin County? South of Park Rd?

> Sorry for the short notice, but I bumped into him yesterday.

If someone (perhaps Herman) gets more info, please post it.
Perhaps someone would update the cohpy.org meetup page for it.

Herman picked a busy night with much competition. Wednesday

    18:30 Columbus Code Jam
    19:00 GirlDevelopIT Hack Night
    19:00 COLUG Monthly Meeting