[CentralOH] Call for Proposals (PyOhio and LinuxFest)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu May 28 21:51:39 CEST 2015

There are just a few more days to get your talk, tutorial, or openspace
proposal in for PyOhio. The last day to submit is Monday, June 1.

As one closes, another opens. The call for proposals for the Ohio Linux
Fest, which will be October 2-3, 2015 at the Columbus Convention Center,
has opened.

The Ohio Linux Fest always has a few Python talks (I talked there last year
about my timelapse project) and I found the audience was interested,
inquisitive, and provided me with some great ideas to pursue.

The deadline for OLF is Friday, July 16. You can submit your proposals here:

http://www.ohiolinux.org/content/2015-call-presentations-now-open

-Eric