[CentralOH] Startup Weekend Columbus (Health) Nov. 20-22

Jay Clouse jay at tixers.com
Tue Nov 3 11:39:20 EST 2015

Hey guys,

It's that time again, when Startup Weekend Columbus rolls around. We are
doing our first ever vertical/theme in Columbus, and that theme is Health.
You don't need to be in the health space or have a health idea yourself to
participate, but each project will center around that vertical. Boiler
plate info below, we've got a 50% off code for our COhPy friends too. See
you there.
--

Startup Weekend Health is coming to Columbus for the first time! All
Startup Weekend events follow the same basic model: Anyone is welcome to

This event will be held November 20-22 at CoverMyMeds and features a
fireside chat with Doug Ulman, CEO of Pelotonia (former CEO of LIVESTRONG).
There will also be an introductory yoga session to start your Saturday
morning right! Find more info or reserve your ticket here.
<http://www.swcbus.com/>

For COhPy members, use promo code COHPY for *50% off*.

Attendees will receive:

   -

   Sweet space at CoverMyMeds to work for the weekend
   -

   Invaluable access to a community of world class entrepreneurs and mentors
   -

   3 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts
   -

   A sweet t-shirt
   -

   All the coffee, soda, energy drinks, and water you could ever need
   -

   An amazing experience and chance to get a taste of the startup world

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact the organizers at
columbus at startupweekend.org

*Jay Clouse *| *Tixers <http://www.tixers.com>* |
*Chief Operating Officer**419.852.9976 | *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=119070892&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/jayclouse> | Personal <http://jayclouse.com>