[CentralOH] python blur detection

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Sep 9 02:16:27 CEST 2015

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing! I do enjoy that :-) ! There are a few things I would
love to do with my timelapse photos that deal with opencv or machine
learning, and if anyone has any ideas for how to do it, I'd love to hear
them.

First, I'd love to be able to classify the images into certain categories:
solid overcast, heavy clouds, puffy clouds, high wispy clouds, clear skies,
etc. Basically be able to segregate and identify cloud types.

Second, I'd like to quantify some measure of "amount of change" between
images. Similarly, I'd like to quantify the "velocity" of things moving,
namely clouds.

Cheers,
Eric