[CentralOH] LIGO and Python

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Sat Feb 13 10:06:36 EST 2016

This is cool on so many fronts! Thanks for sharing this. I love how they
walk through how to slice and dice the data. If I'm understanding things
correctly, the lasers act in much the same way as an antenna. I love how
they also perform some sonification, by turning the gravitational wave
signal into a wav file!