[CentralOH] Information Disseminators Needed!

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Feb 15 10:32:31 EST 2016

All,

We are looking for people who would like to share their Python and
programming adventures with the group. If you:

1. Have coded something in Python that does something for work or for fun

2. Have discovered a new Python library or module

3. Want to force yourself to learn about something Pythonic

4. Overcame a programming or career challenge (in any language)

5. Failed to overcome a programming or career challenge

6. Have a question about Python

7. Want to expand your comfort zone and practice speaking in front of a
very gentle group

8. Want to stick your toe in the water for a possible PyOhio talk

9. Have an interesting viewpoint on a Pythonic topic

Then please let me know! We would love to hear about your adventure! We
need people willing to share at our February 29, March 28, and April 25
meetings.

Please help!

Cheers,
Eric