[CentralOH] January Monthly Meeting (Lightning Talks)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Jan 11 11:26:47 EST 2016

RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/228008157/

It's been three months since we've met formally, I'm sure a lot of Python
has been programmed since that time! This is your opportunity to share
something Pythony with the group as this month we will be having lightning
talks and short talks.

Please come with something interesting you did in Python, some cool trick
you learned, a new library, etc. If none of those happened, come with a
question or some cool technology. Be prepared to talk for a minute or 10.
What you may think isn't worth talking about is likely something someone
else is very interested to learn.

Afterwards we'll be heading to Brazenhead on 5th.