[CentralOH] plot.ly

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:49:12 EDT 2016

Plotly actually released a fully stand alone open source version that does
not rely on their services:

https://plot.ly/javascript/open-source-announcement/

See these docs for examples of stand alone use:

https://plot.ly/javascript/open-source-announcement/

Maybe it's still not what Eric wants, but I thought someone might at least
be compelled to try it.  It looks great ... but because it started out
closed and they're still pretty mum about its open source nature I never
bothered to look at it.

- Austin