[CentralOH] March meeting this Monday

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Mar 23 12:23:49 EDT 2016

All, just a reminder that our monthly meeting will be this coming Monday,
March 28, at Pillar in the Smith Brothers Building (where we have been
meeting for a while).

This month Ethan Dicks and Jim Prior will be talking about interacting with
the real world using a Raspberry Pi and Python.

Additionally, I'll be continuing my Beginning Python series, and we'll
review the 10 (so far) entries to the Python challenge presented last
month, which was to figure out when the next Leap Day COhPy meeting will be
(there is still time to enter).

RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/228901455/

Hope to see you there!