[CentralOH] Where to Eat for Square Root Day Python Lunch
eric at intellovations.com
Thu Mar 31 10:59:09 EDT 2016
I suggest Taj Palace in Hilliard. Why?
1. It's a buffet, and the buffet is approximately 4 feet tall, 4 feet deep,
and 16 feet long.
2. Taj Palace is named after Taj Mahal, which is a square mausoleum.
3. The Taj Mahal's 4 sides are identical.
4. The restaurant is on Mill Run Boulevard. Mills make lots of square and
5. Taj Palace is located in Hilliard, and I am a square who has roots in
I suggest we meet there at 12:04pm on Monday, which is 16:04 UTC.
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:31 PM, <jep200404 at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Where would you like to eat on Square Root Day?
> Some connection with squares or square roots would be good.
> Some places have a square shape.
> square buildings
> square fields (near baseball diamond)
> Some places have square in their name like Worthington Square.
> CentralOH mailing list
> CentralOH at python.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CentralOH