[CentralOH] focus for numpy/scipy presentations

Joe Shaw joe at joeshaw.org
Mon May 2 09:14:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

On a related note, the "new hotness" for feature detection and
classification is deep neural nets, and Google's open-source Tensorflow
project makes these kinds of systems easier to write than ever before.  You
can write them in Python, leveraging numpy.

Check out https://www.tensorflow.org/versions/r0.8/get_started/index.html
for more info.

Joe