[CentralOH] First Programming Language

Kurtis Mullins kurtis.mullins at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:08:09 EDT 2016

I'm split between a language where you can dive in and get stuff done (e.g. Python) and a "retro" language where you actually learn how computers work in the process (e.g. C). I wasn't exposed to important principles until college and wished I had know them for years. Also, if I never went to college would I have been exposed to them?

My son just turned 8 and I've exposed him to Python but had more luck with Tynker (graphical). Maybe this summer off school we can do some "real" coding together

Sent from my iPhone