[CentralOH] Python Contract (Short Term)
brian.costlow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:36:51 EDT 2016
Someone reached out to me about a short term contract in the Columbus area.
I'm not available, and not really a big data/Spark person anyway.
If you are interested, get back to me and I'll make the intros.
Person needs to be a python developer and be familiar with Big Data and
map/Reduce technologies. PySpark background would be a plus. This resource
will be taking data from 3rd parties and ingesting and aggregating data to
level’s in which the business requires.
- 5+ years in python
- Worked with a data lake
- 5+ years with Bash/ksh/sh Scripting
- Experience with Spark (pyspark)
- Explored potentially using Luigi (a powerful open library used to
- Experience with a python based automated runbook to aid with testing
the data pipeline
- Experience with using python with bash scripting to munge/wrangle log
data and generate excel formatted reports
- Worked on a proof of concept involving py2neo, Neo4j and Flask
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CentralOH