[CentralOH] Feedback on a New Package

Thomas Winningham winningham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:25:50 EST 2017

Very minor item from a quick look. The Quick start section seems to be
about building the project. While exceptionally complete content, I was
expecting something like a simplified version of the example code, say, how
do I make a --help option or how do I get a filename name as the first
argument into a function that opens the file.

Otherwise, nicely done with having all the resources and such as the
documentation and the package submission all ready to go. Pretty clean and
clear!!