[CentralOH] Next Monthly Meeting: Monday, January 30, 2017

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Sat Jan 21 14:06:05 EST 2017

All,

Our first monthly meeting of the year is coming up soon. It will be Monday,
January 30, 2017 at 6pm at Pillar in the Smith's Brothers Building (where
we have met for a while now).

This month, John Cassidy will be speaking on testing of a web application
using Selenium and PyTest.

In addition to the main talk by John, we will have several smaller
recurring monthly sections:

• Job announcements, both jobs wanted and jobs open

• Interesting things we learned about Python this month

• Python Question and Answer

Come and learn, share, grow, meet new people, and visit old friends at our
monthly meeting! We'll be talking about the Python programming language and
anything that intersects it, and the cool stuff you can do with it.

Afterwards we'll be heading to Brazenhead on 5th.

Cheers,
Eric