[CentralOH] 2017-05-12 道場 Scribbles 落書/惡文? quantopian; deming; great presentations; AMT; tensorflow; dates time; licensing

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Sun May 14 19:12:49 EDT 2017

quantopian open source hedge fund
wp:Quantopian
discuss with alkaloids at 1277 Grandview Ave
wp:VFINX

wp: prefix means Wikipedia
To get good answers, consider following the advice in the links below.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090627155454/www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html

wp:W. Edwards Deming

need $9k equipment to work on airbags

Great Presentations:

    Science And Python: retrospective of a (mostly) successful decade
    http://pyvideo.org/pycon-ca-2012/science-and-python-retrospective-of-a-mostly-s.html

    http://pyvideo.org/speaker/brandon-rhodes.html

        A Python Æsthetic: Beauty and Why I Python
        http://pyvideo.org/pycon-ca-2012/a-python-sthetic-beauty-and-why-i-python.html

    http://pyvideo.org/speaker/raymond-hettinger.html

        Keynote - What Makes Python Awesome
        http://pyvideo.org/pycon-us-2013/keynote-3.html

        Transforming Code into Beautiful, Idiomatic Python
        http://pyvideo.org/pycon-us-2013/transforming-code-into-beautiful-idiomatic-pytho.html

The hijacking flaw that lurked in Intel chips is worse than anyone thought
https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/05/the-hijacking-flaw-that-lurked-in-intel-chips-is-worse-than-anyone-thought/

TensorFlow: I want to like you, but you're tricksy
Wrestling with Google's machine learning framework
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/05/12/tensor_flow_hands_on/

How to work with dates and time with Python
https://opensource.com/article/17/5/understanding-datetime-python-primer

license() indicates that the license for Python is GPL compatible.
For now, GNU GPL is an enforceable contract, says US federal judge
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/05/13/gnu_gpl_enforceable_contract/