[CentralOH] Help Needed: Central Ohio Python Users Group

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Jul 24 14:02:13 EDT 2018

All,

As mentioned in the June meeting, I need help organizing and running COhPy.
I also need volunteers willing to talk about Python topics. We have a lot
of new Python developers, so basic and "101" type talks are great, as are
"look what I did with Python" type talks.

I will not be able to attend July's meeting, so I need someone to run it,
and no one has offered to talk. So if no one steps forward, I suggest
attendees just have a round-table discussion or do some coding exercises,
or whatever you want.

Everyone associated with COhPy is a volunteer, who gives up their time (and
money) to help the community. This meetup is only as good as what members
of the meetup contribute. Please consider helping make COhPy even better by
donating time to give a talk or help organize!

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Eric