[CentralOH] Recent DoJo Topics

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Jun 18 10:20:22 EDT 2018

Travis,

Thanks so much for leading the Dojo (and thanks to Jim before that). The
dojo is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn, teach, or
explore Python with a group of folks who want to do the same.

I and all of the Central Ohio Python community appreciate all that you do
for others here.

Thanks again!
Eric