[CentralOH] Python Graph Help

mrehner mrehner at e-wrench.net
Thu Mar 1 22:45:46 EST 2018

Eric,

Can't really help on the implementation level. It looks like what you have is a 'box plot' or a 'facet grid'.  You can add the triangle with an 'annotation', probably as a subplot. Seaborn has al built in function 'factorplot' that supposedly simplifies making these kind of plots. Unfortunately I don't have any experience in making these kind of plots,  only  a book in which I'm trying to learn about data analytics. All I have may be some techincal terms that may or may not help your search.

Cheers,

Mike