[CentralOH] Job Posting: Senior Full Stack Software Developer

Brock Leonti brock at prescribefit.com
Thu Oct 11 09:16:19 EDT 2018

Hello -

We have 2 open roles in our company for open source Full Stack Software Developers. We're accepting applicants for the senior role now. Please feel free to distribute to your network and/or apply yourself.

Thanks,

BROCK LEONTI

Chief Executive Officer

[cid:354f2590-2d69-433d-ad76-01f7bd5d4213]

614-598-8788 | brock at prescribefit.com<mailto:brock at prescribefit.com>

401 West Rich Street, Office F, Columbus, Ohio 43215

WARNING: CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information enclosed with this transmission are the private, confidential property of the sender, and the material is privileged communication intended solely for the individual indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any other action relevant to the contents of this transmission are strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at (614) 859-9404 or info at prescribefit.com<mailto:info at prescribefit.com>.