[CentralOH] Considering a change? Looking for something new? Python Engineers needed!

Cindy Barker cindy.barker at dedicatedtechservices.com
Fri Aug 2 10:04:38 EDT 2019

Hello all!
Please call me at 614.595.4811, or reply with the best times to reach you about our Python Engineer openings.  They are contract-to-hire roles, but initially you would work for my company, Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) as a direct, full-time employee (with benefits).  Our client is well-known for its socially responsible product line and its diverse, creative, engaging, and busy work environment and culture; my company is well-known as an award-winning Women Business Enterprise with an entrepreneurial bent and a rep for taking great care of our employees.  Let's talk!

"Like" and "follow" us:
Our web site: www.dedicatedtechservices.com<http://www.dedicatedtechservices.com>
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dedicatedtechservicesinc/?hl=en
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dedicated-tech-services-inc-/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dedicatedtechservicesinc/

Yes, we're in the process of creating a landing page, so stay tuned!

Best regards,
Cindy Barker
Sr. Technical Recruiter

 [cid:image001.png at 01D4FC45.2CF87390]

Certified Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Encouraging Diversity, Growth and Equity (EDGE) Certified
Direct: 614.595.4811 | Fax: 614.298.0878
Email: cindy.barker at dedicatedtechservices.com<mailto:cindy.barker at dedicatedtechservices.com>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cindybarker/
Website: https://dedicatedtechservices.com/

By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, Inc., the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the diverse technology service provider that is the standard by which others are measured and to provide quality services that our clients ask for by name.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.