[CentralOH] 2019-08-26 Monthly Meeting Announcement

Prior, Jim jim.prior at accenture.com
Fri Aug 23 09:48:35 EDT 2019

This month, Damien Calloway will be presenting Needful - a
command line to-do list and productivity tool written in Python.
He will discuss the planning behind the app, share some insights
about the Unix Philosophy and usability, then review the code and
demonstrate the app. Our host, Pillar Technology, is on the ninth
floor at 711 North High Street.

Free valet parking!

Pull over in front of 711 North High Street and hand your car
over to a valet. The valet will give you a card. Be sure to get a
validation sticker from one of our experience folks, to put on
the card the valet gave you. That validation sticker makes the
valet parking free. Although the valet parking is free, the
valets very much appreciate tips.

WE NEED SPEAKERS FOR OUR MEETUPS! TALK ABOUT ANYTHING PYTHON
RELATED! PLEASE HELP!

Afterwards we'll be heading to Brazenhead on Fifth Ave.

Please RSVP so our generous host knows how much pizza to order.

RSVP Here:
https://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/264145362/