[CentralOH] February Monthly Meeting this coming Monday, February 25

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Feb 19 11:21:01 EST 2019

COhPy's monthly meeting is this coming Monday. RSVP here:

https://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Python-Users-Group/events/259093081

This month Jessica Harper will be presenting "Having fun with Languages".
We will be actively coding in this meet up with old languages from the 60s
and new languages. She encourages people to try and brush up on LOL CODE.
There are a few competitions with prizes as well. This won’t be a set down
and suck it in meetup….we are going to have fun :-)