[CentralOH] Wifi Pre-registration for Monday Meeting

Prior, Jim jim.prior at accenture.com
Thu Sep 26 09:55:49 EDT 2019

You can pre-register for wifi for the 2019-09-30 COhPy meeting.

Those who agree to the terms at https://amrau1102.accenture.com/guest/public/Guest_Acceptable_Use_Policy.html may preregister for wifi for the 2019-09-30 COhPy meeting by sending email to me saying:

1. Their email address.
2. That you accept the terms.

Pre-registration is not necessary. You can register at the meeting. Christoph Baker will help folks get on wifi.