[CentralOH] DoJo Online

Travis Risner deeppunster at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:53:55 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks to the coronavirus going around, the weekly DoJo meetings at
SmokeHouse Brewing have been suspended. Instead, I have set up a Discord
server for us. To join go to:

https://discord.gg/VepKbD

If you do not have a Discord account, it will probably ask you to create
one before allowing you to join. There is no cost to a Discord account.

This COhPy DoJo “server” already has a text channel and a voice
channel. The voice channel also allows one to share a screen with the
others on the voice channel.

I will be on the server from 6:00 pm to at least 9:00 pm each Thursday.
Hopefully we can get together this way each week until it is safe to
meet at SmokeHouse Brewing again.

Travis

--
Travis Risner