[CentralOH] Discord Bot Experts?

Jay Shaffstall jshaffstall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:34:26 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that involves integrating Discord with some other
systems to support online conventions, and we're looking for someone with
significant Discord bot experience to help out.  The basic task will be
periodically synchronizing role changes, along with automatic channel and
role creation during convention setup.

If you're interested, let me know and we can talk more via email to see if
there's a good fit.

If you're a fan of the Gamers films from Dead Gentlemen Productions, or of
any of the recent Zombie Orpheus Entertainment work, that's a bonus.

Jay