[CentralOH] Intern Job Postings at OCLC.org

Zach Villers zach at mailup.net
Thu Jan 9 12:42:05 EST 2020

FYI - this is my personal email.

OCLC is a great place to work. The Infrastructure Intern job posting , like many job postings, is sort of generic. Relative to python, we work extensively with Ansible and RHEL. We use python outside of Ansible for scripting/gluing tools together. We're looking for someone both to start at the end of the academic year and immediately (which should be the same person I think).

Link to posting - https://oclc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OCLC_Careers/job/Corporate-Office---Dublin/Infrastructure-Intern_R0001427

Off-list replies are welcome. Apologies if job postings are not allowed.

Thanks,

--
  Zach Villers
  zach at mailup.net