[CentralOH] DoJo meeting again next Thursday -- Please join us!

Travis Risner deeptinker at fastmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:17:57 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The DoJo meets every Thursday online starting at 6:00 pm. Whether you
are brand new to Python or have many years of experience, you are
welcome!

DoJos are informal Python meetings. Join us at any time during the
meeting and bring your Python questions and problems. DoJos are like
group study sessions. Digressions from Python are common. All are
welcome to the DoJos. On occasion we have presentations about Python
topics.

For the duration of the social distancing, we will meet online.  Please
see the link below.

You are invited to join a meeting.
Join the meeting:
__https://meet.jit.si/COhPyDoJoJune25__

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,1161308891#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=COhPyDoJoJune25

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to
audio:
https://meet.jit.si/COhPyDoJoJune25#config.startSilent=true

Cheers!
Travis