[CentralOH] Debugging Help

Ty Day tyrday at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:38:06 EST 2020

I don't know how to find out when things were added to python. But manually
looking through
https://docs.python.org/3.8/tutorial/controlflow.html#positional-or-keyword-arguments
it seems like / and * to demark position only and keyword only arguments
were added sometime in 3.7.... So, what version of python are you using?

For example:
```
def foo(pos_only, /, standard, *, kwd_only):
    print(pos_only, standard, kwd_only)
```
That works for me in python 3.7.7 but not in 3.7.1