[CentralOH] DoJo meeting again Thursday (Oct 8) -- using Gather Town

Travis Risner deeppunster at fastmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:02:13 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The DoJo meets every Thursday online starting at 6:00 pm. You are
welcome whether you are brand new to Python or have many years of
experience!

DoJos are informal Python meetings. Join us at any time during the
meeting and bring your Python questions and problems. DoJos are like
group study sessions. Digressions from Python are common. All are
welcome to the DoJos. On occasion we have presentations about Python
topics.

For the duration of the social distancing, we will meet online.  We are
going to use __Gather Town__ again.  The link is:

	https://gather.town/NRsxe91HZKpkM7hk/COhPy

The advantage of GatherTown is that you can break off and have separate
conversations with other people. Just go to a table. (You may have to
move up or other directions to find an empty table.) When other people
come to the same table, all the people at the same table can hear each
other without disturbing the main discussion. Join us and give it a try!

Cheers!
Travis

--
Travis Risner