[CentralOH] Apparent Udemy training for drastically reduced prices through Jan 7

Travis Risner deeptinker at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:19:09 EST 2021

The training web site [Udemy](http://abc.com) is evidently holding a
sale on their courses, e.g. the “Complete Python Bootcamp” course of
22 hours is available for $14.99.

I have not taken any of their courses, but others have told me that they
thought they were worthwhile.

A friend of Jim Prior shared some coupon codes that may still be good.
(They supposedly expire in less than 20 hours.)  They are:

	https://www.udemy.com/course/python3-for-beginners/?couponCode=HAPPYNEWYEAR
	https://www.udemy.com/course/python-complete/?couponCode=EE03C893BA5B7A8127D1
	https://www.udemy.com/course/ethical-hacking-python/?couponCode=HAPPYNEWYEAR

Evidently these codes are for specific courses.  Each of these classes
are being offered for the next two days at less than $20 so even if the
coupon codes have expired, they are still a bargain — if you are
interested.

They apparently came from
[here](https://old.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/kp2sev/learn_ethical_hacking_in_2021_with_these_free/).

I know that a number of folks on this list are looking for jobs are
looking for better jobs.  With some time and determination, this might
be the way to make that happen.

Travis

--
Travis Risner