[CentralOH] Monday Monthly Meeting Announcement

Travis Risner deeppunster at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:36:35 EST 2021

Howdy,

Monday we will have our monthly Python meeting at [Gather
Town](https://gather.town/NRsxe91HZKpkM7hk/COhPy).

Featured presentation: Pete Carswell will give an introduction to the
[Panda3D](https://www.panda3d.org/) game engine.

-	6:00 p.m.:	Socialize, eat, and drink (your own food and beverages).

-	6:30 p.m.:	Announcements followed by presentations

-	8:00 p.m.:	Nominal stop

Gather Town Information:

-	Gather supports multiple conversations, so it is good for socializing
with side conversations. No registration is required to use Gather and
there's nothing to install or download to use Gather. The only software
you need to use Gather with is a Chrome or Firefox browser. See [Gather
Town](https://gather.town/) for details.

--
Travis Risner

--