[CentralOH] Seeking a Data Analyst or Data Scientist role

Sean Tatman smtatman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:25:36 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am Sean Tatman and am new to the Columbus area and COhPY.  I have been
working remotely (recently part-time) for my company in Vienna and would
like to make a switch to working full-time for a local company.
Here's a brief summary of my experience. I have been working since 2012 on
machine learning, optimization, simulation, and data analysis. Recently in
Python I have been using an API to make models with a Bayesian network
program to predict if there is cyclical behavior of stocks and market
sectors. In addition to the model, we tested many visuals to see if they
showed cycles in the data mostly using plotly and HTML to create reports. I
have some minor experience using PySpark for large data processing.
Currently, I am new to a position that emphasizes using PowerBI to generate
dashboards. Also, I have a master's in data analytics engineering and a
certified analytics professional certification from INFORMS professional
organization.
I am searching for a mid to senior-level role and am interested in
positions involving modeling and machine learning and/or data visualization
and reporting. Please send me an email at <smtatman at gmail.com> if you have
any opportunities or questions. Happy to share more about my experience off
the community thread.

Thanks,
Sean