[CentralOH] COhPy Monthly Meeting on November 20 - Corrected

Travis Risner deeptinker at fastmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:28:42 EDT 2021

Hi Folks,

At our November monthly meeting __Jeff Allman__ will provide a
presentation about getting started with testing in Python. We will see
an overview of:

- Why we would want to test.
- How to use the builtin unittest library.
- Why we might want to use the pytest package
- How we can test web pages using Selenium library.

Once again we will meet virtually using Gather Town starting informally
at 6:00 pm ET and formally at 6:30 ET.

Future events:

December 27 - “Regular Expressions: The Sum of All Fears”

January 31 - Comparison of Visual Studio Code vs. PyCharm for
facilitating Python code (potentially)

See you then!
Travis

P. S. Still looking for someone to arrange a physical meeting place and
someone else to arrange sponsors for the pizza, etc.

–
Travis Risner