[CentralOH] Attention: PyCon US 2022 and Call for Proposals!

Olivia Sauls olivia at python.org
Thu Nov 11 15:50:10 EST 2021

Hey folks!

After two years apart, we are so excited to be welcoming you back in person
for PyCon US 2022 in Salt Lake City, Utah! Mark your calendars and start
planning to see all the faces you’ve missed. Head over to the PyCon US 2022
<https://us.pycon.org/> website to read all the details and be sure to
opt-in <https://us.pycon.org/2022/accounts/signup/> to receive PyCon US
2022 News for any future communications.

Conference Dates: April 27, 2022 - May 3, 2022

We are even more excited to announce that the PyCon US 2022 Call for
Proposals is open for Talks, Tutorials, Posters, and Charlas! All speakers
will be presenting in person at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Proposals will be open until December 20, 2021 AoE.

Please help us spread the word about our CFP launch with your local user
groups. More information can be found in the CFP announcement blog post:
https://pycon.blogspot.com/2021/10/pycon-us-2022-call-for-proposals-is-open.html
.

Thank you in advance for your help, we can’t wait to see the community’s
great ideas for PyCon US 2022!
--
Olivia Sauls
Event Assistant & Administrative Support
olivia at python.org